The Finest Warehouse Pallet Racking & Warehouse Shelving across Melbourne & Dandenong
At B&R Storage Systems, we’re proud to be the leading supplier of Pallet Racking in Melbourne and have been since 1982. We stock all the leading brands at the best prices, including new and second-hand Pallet Racking for sale in all Melbourne metro areas and throughout Victoria
Our extensive range of warehouse Pallet Racking includes brands such as:
- SSI Schaefer
- Old Style Acrow
- & More
Selective pallet racking is the simplest of all warehouse shelving storage systems providing direct access to all pallets and is the most economical in terms of equipment and capital costs. We have large quantities of Pallet Racking available for sale, ensuring we can match up with your current racking or provide you with your preferred brand of Pallet Racking.
Our Pallet Racking – High Quality Warehouse Shelving in Melbourne and Dandenong for Sale
Pallet Racking comes in various heights, lengths and carrying capacities. At B&R Storage Systems, we provide an extensive range of warehouse Racking that covers all required dimensions for Pallet Racking all across Melbourne and Dandenong south and metro areas. Warehouse racking or warehouse shelving comes in various heights, lengths and carrying capacities all for sale throughout Melbourne Metro.
Per Level Weights
All frames come complete with footplates as racking must be dyna bolted to the floor. Beams also come in various sizes and weight capacities so anything is possible and here at B&R Storage System we often make the impossible possible.
Pallet Sizes and Dimensions
Warehouse racking comes in various heights, lengths and carrying capacities with the most common being:
All frames come complete with footplates as racking must be dyna bolted to the floor.
Beams also come in various sizes and weight capacities, however beams are made every 75mm so anything is possible and here at B & R Storage System we often make the impossible possible.
How to Select the Right Aisle Width for Your Warehouse Racking and Warehouse Shelving
Choosing the right aisle width can be a difficult task, however here at B & R Storage Systems as we aim to provide a high level of service we have a simple formula to assist you with this situation.
Put a pallet on your forklift
Measure the entire length of your forklift and the pallet on the front
Add 300mm to the step 2 measurement
Now, this is the minimum aisle distance you require for a traditional sit on forklift. As Pallet Racking and warehouse Racking or warehouse shelving comes in a wide range of sizes, it has an application for your every need. If you’re unsure of the process of finding the perfect warehouse Pallet Racking in Melbourne and Dandenong or are ready to find the right solution for your needs, please contact our friendly staff today to discuss all the options available for sale.
Why is Pallet Racking Vital to Proper Warehouse Shelving?
Warehouse storage can quickly become congested with many materials entering storage, making it difficult for employees to work efficiently. Especially if you ship, manage and organise your inventory all from one location. It is essential to set up proper warehouse shelving systems with Pallet Racking, as it offers several advantages, including:
- More Space: Piling up your inventory here and there or on top of each other might not cause much of an issue if you don’t have many items. Once your inventory grows, investing in Pallet Racking becomes crucial to maintaining some order in your warehouse. Our team across Melbourne can help you determine the most viable selection of Racking systems for sale for your warehouse shelving needs.
- Reduce Risk of Injuries: An employee injured in the workplace can have serious repercussions for your business. It is imperative that your warehouse shelving is functional with Pallet Racking and is set up properly, so the risk of injuries is reduced. Too much clutter and inventory piled up can create an unsafe work environment.
- Prevent Property Damage: Cluttered inventory can potentially cause damage to your storage and, thereby, cost you far more than if you organised your warehouse storage by employing Pallet Racking systems best suited for your business. B&R Storage Systems offers a wide range of warehouse racking suitable for your business needs for sale to select from.
- Improved Organisation: Disorderly warehouse shelving can negatively impact the business’s overall performance and potentially result in sales losses or other problems that could have been avoided. Effective organisation is paramount to running an efficient warehouse Racking system. Our team across Melbourne and Dandenong can assist you in mapping out the best layout for sale for your warehouse racking.
- Cost-Effective: By utilising a pallet racking system and saving space, you eliminate the need for renting an extra storage unit or space, in Melbourne or Dandenong Sth, to store further inventory. At B&R Storage Systems, we provide an array of suitable racking systems for sale to choose from as per your warehouse racking needs.
What Factors Should You Consider When Investing in Pallet Racking Systems?
At times, Pallet Racking systems could require a bit of planning before being implemented. Some matters that should be taken into consideration are:
- Space Dimensions: It is essential to know the overall space dimensions for your warehouse to determine how you might want to set up your Pallet Racking systems.
- Labelling System: It is prudent to have the labels ready for your Pallet Racking system so you can stamp them on as the Racks are installed. This prevents any disorder and ensures your business operations run safely.
- Training: It is imperative to train your employees in setting up, maintaining, and organising your Pallet Racking systems to efficiently run your business operations. In addition, this further reduces the potential of any disorder from occurring and causing disruptions to the warehouse Racking systems.
- Accessibility: After assembling the Pallet Racking systems, it is vital that all inventory is accessible to employees without disrupting the general workflow. A well designed racking system allows for easy restocking accessibility
CONTACT OUR TEAM ABOUT PALLET RACKING SYSTEMS IN MELBOURNE AND ACROSS DANDENONG
B&R Storage Systems, located in Dandenong Sth is a leading supplier of Pallet Racking, ensuring that you, the customer, get the benefits and a cost-effective solution. We carry a wide variety of Racking systems for sale to pick and choose from. We deliver our warehouse Racking systems all through Melbourne metro areas, as well as to other parts of Victoria. You can call B&R Storage Systems today and our team will assist you on 03 9791 3666 or send an enquiry to discuss your needs with one of our experienced Melbourne salespersons and find the best solution for you.
We also provide Pallet Racking inspections, and stock second hand pallet racking from trusted manufacturers like Brownbuilt, Colby and Schaefer, as well as models from the industry-leading Dexion brand for sale.